Wednesday, June 26, 2013
MOSES!
We are back! It's been a rough six months and I will do a series of posts to update y'all because I just can't do it in one, but we are so thankful to be back. We are still pursuing Vitaliy with every avenue we can and beg for prayers for him. In the meantime we have been given the incredible opportunity to adopt a precious little one from Uganda named Moses. I can't wait to tell you about how God has led us to him. For now, just know that he is absolutely amazing. He is waiting on a family. He has Cerebral Palsy and Hydrocephalus. And we are going to get him. PRAISE GOD! We may travel as soon as September so we are in a mad dash to prepare and fundraise while we have the chance. More updates coming soon!!!!!!!!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you know this makes me grin ear to ear. love you, Jenny.
ReplyDelete